If you would like to enjoy all of the natural beauty that the Black Hills and the surrounding areas have to offer, then our team is only a phone call away. Here at Mad Mountain Adventures, we are proud to help locals and visitors create unforgettable memories, and our team has a variety of rentals to choose from. With our snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles, you will be able to explore the area throughout the year, and you are going to have immediate access to just over 320 miles of trails that traverse the Black Hills area.
- Each snowmobile reservation is held with a name, phone, and valid credit card.
- There will be a $50.00 non-refundable reservation deposit per snowmobile required on the day of reservation.
- Certain ride dates require full payment the day of the reservation.
We pride ourselves on providing reliable, exhilarating snowmobiles for your Black Hills snowmobiling adventure, which is why we exclusively offer Arctic Cat snowmobile rentals. Our fleet of 35+ snowmobiles currently includes the following Arctic Cat models:
About Our Fleet
Arctic Cat Lynx 2000
Lightweight, responsive, and a blast to ride, the Arctic Cat Lynx 2000 is well suited for the conditions and terrain of the Black Hill snowmobile trail system. This easy-to-maneuver single-rider model offers many convenient features including electric start, push-button reverse, and high/low hand & thumb warmers.
Arctic Cat F570's Fan Cooled - 2 stroke 128" track
Arctic Cat Lynx LT Touring
The Lynx 2000 LT offers room for two with all the amenities and comforts that you need to enjoy a long day exploring the beauty of the Black Hills. Featuring a full-size windshield, padded high-back passenger seat, and advanced technology suspension, this snowmobile provides all day comfort on the trail. Additional features include electric start, push-button reverse, and high/low hand & thumb warmers.
Arctic Cat T570's Fan Cooled - 2 stroke 144" track
Single Seated Snowmobile
Full Day (8:00 am - 4:30 pm) $180.00
AM Half Day (8:00 am - 12:30 pm) or PM Half Day (12:30 pm - 4:30 pm) $130.00
Double Seated Snowmobile
Full Day (8:00 am - 4:30 pm) $225.00
AM Half Day (8:00 am - 12:30 pm) or PM Half Day (12:30 pm - 4:30 pm) $175.00
A signed rental agreement must be completed by all parties prior to departing Mad Mountain Adventures.
- Snowmobile Damages
- Each operator will be responsible for ANY and ALL damage to the rented snowmobile. During the check-out procedure, any pre-existing conditions must be noted on the check-out form at time of rental.
- Re-Fueling Policy
- All snowmobiles leave with a full tank of fuel and are to be re-fueled before returning the machine. Fuel station is located on the property for your convenience. A refueling charge of $45.00 may be charged if returned not full of fuel.
- Reservation Cancellation Policy
- We understand that life happens, if for some reason you are unable to keep your reservation, we ask at least a 5 day notice so that we are able to find someone else to rent the machine, though the deposit that was taken upon booking is non-refundable, the card on file will not be charged for the remaining balance. If a cancellation is made the day of the reservation or the renters fail to show up, the entire amount due will be charged to the credit card on file at 11:00 am.
- Poor Weather Policy
- If we determine the weather is too poor to ride, there will not be any cancellation charges.
- Minimum Age of Operator
- Must be 16 or older and have a valid drivers license to rent. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.