Mad Mountain Snowmobile Adventures specializes in Black Hills snowmobile rentals. We offer one of the largest & newest lineups of premium snowmobiles in the area for your Black Hills snowmobiling adventure. Whether you are interested in hitting the trails for a couple of hours or you are planning on a full-day of fun riding through the snow covered hills, Mad Mountain Snowmobile Adventures has everything you need to explore the Black Hills snowmobile trail system in comfort.
- Each snowmobile reservation is held with a name, phone, and valid credit card.
- There will be a $30.00 reservation deposit per snowmobile required on the day of reservation.
- Certain ride dates require full payment the day of the reservation.
We pride ourselves on providing reliable, exhilarating snowmobiles for your Black Hills snowmobiling adventure, which is why we exclusively offer Arctic Cat snowmobile rentals. Our fleet of 35 snowmobiles currently includes the following Arctic Cat models:
About Our Fleet
Arctic Cat Lynx 2000
Lightweight, responsive, and a blast to ride, the Arctic Cat Lynx 2000 is well suited for the conditions and terrain of the Black Hill snowmobile trail system. This easy-to-maneuver single-rider model offers many convenient features including electric start, push-button reverse, and high/low hand & thumb warmers.
Arctic Cat Lynx LT Touring
The Lynx 2000 LT offers room for two with all the amenities and comforts that you need to enjoy a long day exploring the beauty of the Black Hills. Featuring a full-size windshield, padded high-back passenger seat, and advanced technology suspension, this snowmobile provides all day comfort on the trail. Additional features include electric start, push-button reverse, and high/low hand & thumb warmers.
|Single Rider||Double Rider|
A signed rental agreement must be completed by all parties prior to departing Mad Mountain Snowmobile Adventures.
- Snowmobile Damages
- Each operator will be responsible for ANY damage to the rented snowmobile. During the check-out procedure, any pre-existing conditions must be noted on the check-out form at time of rental.
- Re-Fueling Policy
- All snowmobiles leave with a full tank of fuel and are to be re-fueled before returning the machine. Fuel station is located just north of our office. A refueling charge of $45.00 may be charged if not returned full of fuel.
- Reservation Cancellation Policy
- In order to avoid a 50% rental cost charge to the credit card supplied, the reservation must be cancelled at least ten days in advance of the reserved ride date.
- Poor Weather Policy
- If we determine the weather is too poor to ride, there will not be any cancellation charges.
- Minimum Age of Operator
- Each operator must be at least 14 years-old with a parent.